Statistic South Africa
Batch Room Supervisor
One permanent position exists in the Provincial Co-ordination division at Head Office, Pretoria
R 183 438 per annum, level 7
- Receive record, distribute and ensure safekeeping of completed financial records (batches).
- Ensure customer’s requests for financial information has been addressed.
- Improved governance and accountability in compiling BSC and BAS monthly reconciliation statement.
- Improved productivity and service delivery through conducting preliminary validation of batched.
- Improved productivity and service delivery through scanning all batches on the financial system.
- Supervise, train and develop subordinates.
- A matric certificate.
- Training on transversal systems is essential. At least one year experience in finance as well as on the financial system in use.
- Knowledge of financial processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, communication, report writing and organisational skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
*How to Apply:
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Recruitment Manager, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001
or hand-deliver at 167 Manaka Heights Building, corner Andries (Thabo Sehume) and Vermeulen (Madiba) Streets, Pretoria.
Post to The Human Resources Officer, Private Bag X 7798, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver at 284 Oak Avenue, 2nd floor, Randburg.
Mr Collen Mokonyane (012) 310 4604
29 May 2015 at 16h00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and must be completed in full. Certified copies of your identity document and qualifications as well as a CV must be attached.