BMW Dealerships, South Africa
Be a BMW technician
*Number of Openings:
- Pursue BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- Within workshop, you must have a responsibility for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection.
- During workshop, you must have a responsibility for visual (interior) vehicle inspection.
- Make sure complete administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
- People with Grade 12 Certificate (Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects)
- Have a technical qualification will be an added advantage.
- Have a Driver’s licence is a must.
- Basic computer literacy.
*How to Apply:
Apply online here
Fill contact form
Apply ASAP (Job posted on 10 November 2014)
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing assist to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles
Tell Your Friends: