DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY AND FISHERIES
R171 069 per year
- Be responsible to administrate the internal bursary scheme of the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF).
- Administrate the taking over of student loans of DAFF personnel.
- Maintain bursary database.
- Audit bursary files.
- Termination of bursaries and recovery of debt.
- Arrange annual bursary committee meetings.
- Prepare meetings packs and take minutes.
- Supply weekly, monthly and annual statistics.
- A National Diploma or degree in Human Resources Management/ Human Resources Development.
- Proven experience in internal bursary administration.
- 8 Computer literate in MS Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good conflict management and interpersonal skills.
- Work independently and under pressure.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and above average planning and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of the South African Qualifications Authority Act, 1995 (Act of 1995) and Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (Act 1 of 1999).
*How to Apply:
email@example.com or fax: 086 762 2894
Ms A. van Zyl
☎ Tel: (012) 319-8178
29 April 2016