Cape Town Vacancies, 07 August 2015
The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services
Case Admin Clerk – Mandatory (Level 5)
Temporary (3 year contract)
R180 371.46 per annum inclusive of 37% in lieu
- The incumbent will be responsible to assist the unit with capturing, organising, storing and retrieving of mandatory reports (death, mechanical restraints, segregation, and use of force) as reported by the Head of Correctional Centres.
- Update registers, statistics and handle routine enquiries.
- Make photocopies and receive and send facsimiles.
- Distribute documents/packages within the unit.
- Keep and maintain the filing system for the mandatory unit.
- Type letters and/or other correspondence with stakeholders.
- Keep and maintain the incoming and outgoing document register of the mandatory unit.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Senior Certificate.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant administration experience.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and general admin capabilities.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Driver’s license and added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and at least one other official language.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001
Ms. P. Luphuwana, tel. 021 421 1012
August 07, 2015. This one is closed. This one might be an idea to check out: Correctional Services Learnership for 2016.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document (Driver’s license where applicable) not older than 3 months