DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM
CHIEF DEEDS REGISTRATION CLERK: INFORMATION
Office Of The Registrar Of Deeds (Bloemfontein)
R158 985 per year (Level 6)
- Provide deeds information.
- Provide deeds information to external clients and conveyance daily.
- Administer the deeds tracking system.
- Scan the documents/ deeds in to the deeds registration system.
- Allocate barcode to account holders.
- Make sure that there barcodes are allocated accordingly.
- Keep record of all allocated barcodes.
- Check if there is not duplications.
- Issue copies of deeds.
- Copies are issued according to Deeds registration processes and procedures.
- Handle enquiries.
- Attend to enquiries and queries.
- National Senior Certificate/ Grade 12 certificate.
- 2 years appropriate deeds registry/ administrative experience.
- Knowledge of the Deeds office functions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Liaison skills.
- Good typing skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
*How to Apply:
Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds, Private Bag X918, Pretoria, 0001 or hand it delivered to: Rentmeester Building, room 310, 3rd floor, Corner Pretorius and Bosman Street, for the attention of: Refilwe Noge
25 September 2015 at 16:00
African, Indian and White Males and White Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.