Department of Justice and Constitutional Development
Chief Registry Clerk
State Attorney: Johannesburg
R183 438 – R216 084 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Manage and provide registry counter services;
- Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Render an effective filing and record management services;
- Manage the operation and operate office machines in relation to the registry function;
- Process documents for archiving and/disposal;
- Supervise human resources/staff.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification;
- 3 years relevant experience;
- Communication skills (verbal & written);
- Interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Planning and organization;
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application (quoting the relevant reference number) to:
Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001.
OR Physical address
Application Box, First floor reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria
Mr. Bheki Sibiya (012) 357 8650
09 March 2015
Applications must be submitted on Form Z83.