*Institution: Department of Social Development, Gauteng Province
*Position Title: Child and Youth Care Learnerships 2016. Also see the Correctional Services Learnerships for 2016.
*Ref No: –
*Position Type: 12 months contract
*Compensation: Monthly stipend
*Number of Openings: undefined
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract for 2015 and would be placed across the Department and Identified NGO’s and ECD centres. If you’re not fit for this, this learnership for 2016 might be also interesting for you:
This programme is preferable to be given to:
- Youth with a disability
- Foster Children
- Orphans/Youth Related to Military Veterans
- Child Support Recipients
- Child Headed Families
- Youth from 50 poorest wards
All application forms (Z83) including these attachment documents:
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Foster Care Order ( in cases of foster children)
- Documentary proof of Child Support Grant
- Documentary proof of relation to Military Veterans.
- Motivation from Social Worker.
- Death Certificate in respect of Orphans
All application documents should be submitted to the project coordinator responsible for the programme at 75 Commissioner Street, Perm Building, Ground Floor or posted to Private Bag X 35, Johannesburg, 2000.
Department of Social Development, Gauteng Province offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates who have passed grade 12 for potential placement in our Learnership programme.
Virginia Mutheiwana 011 227 0020
31 October 2014