DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
CLAIM PROCESSOR 3 POSTS
Labour Centre: Polokwane
R158 985 per year
- Handle Claims Registration Documentation.
- Prepare for Adjudication (claims processing).
- Prepare for Medical Claims Processing.
- Render Administrative Duties.
- Grade twelve certificate / Three year tertiary qualification degree/diploma in Public Management / Administration / Social Science / OHS / Finance / HRM is required.
- One to Two years’ experience on compensation and Medical Claims Processing.
- Knowledge: DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and Business Functions
- Directorate or Sub-directorate goals and Performance Requirements
- Compensation Fund Services
- Compensation Fund Value Chain and Business Processes
- Relevant Fund Policies
- Procedures and Processes
- Human anatomy/Biology
- Medical Terminology
- Stakeholders and Customers
- Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles)
- Fund Values
- Required IT knowledge
- IT Operating Systems
- Risk Awareness
- COIDA Act
- Regulations and Policies
- DPSA guidelines on COIDA
- COIDA tariffs
- Technical Knowledge.
Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Business Writing, Required IT Skills, Fund IT operation systems, Data capturing, Data and records management, Telephone and Etiquette.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 9368, Polokwane 0700 or hand deliver at 42a Schoeman street, Polokwane 0700
Mr S Mdluli
☎ Tel: (015) 290 1699
07 September 2015 at 16:00
Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Limpopo