DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Claims Credit Officer: Beneficiary Services
Labour Centre: Germiston
R158 985 per year
- Collect outstanding Over-payments balance.
- Keep all Over-payment Debtors Records manually and electronically.
- Monitor the payment of benefits to clients.
- National Senior Certificate with Accounting as major subject or equivalent.
- Zero to six months experience.
- Knowledge: Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA) Unemployment Insurance Contributions (UICA), Generally Recognized Accounting Principles (GRAP), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Financial systems Departmental Policies and Procedures , Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Financial Management Processes and Procedures. Skills: Financial Management, Communication (Verbal and written), Computer literacy, Time management, Planning and organizing, Analytical, Numeracy, Interpersonal.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: P O Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001
Mr DM Kgwele
☎ Tel: (011) 345 6302
09 November 2015 at 16:00