Department of Labour
Claims Credit Officer
Provincial Office: Gauteng
R148 584 per annum
- Collect outstanding Overpayments balance;
- Keep all Overpayment Debtors Records manually and electronically;
- Monitor the payment of benefits to clients.
- National Senior Certificate with Accounting as major subject or equivalent.
- Zero to six months experience.
- Knowledge: Unemployment Insurance Act (UIA) Unemployment Insurance Contributions (UICA) , Generally Recognized Accounting Principles (GRAP) , Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) , Financial systems Departmental Policies and Procedures , Public Finance Management Act , Treasury Regulations, Financial Management Processes and Procedures.
- Skills: Financial Management, Communication (Verbal and written), Computer literacy, Time management, Planning and organizing, Analytical, Numeracy, Interpersonal.
*How to Apply:
Submitapplication to Chief Director: Provincial Operations: P O Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001 FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Gauteng
Ms PMN Sihlangu, Tel: (011) 853 0300
06 July 2015 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 that fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].