DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Labour Centre: Klerksdorp
R171 069 per year
- Handle claims registration documentation.
- Prepare for adjudication (Claim processing).
- Prepare for medical claims processing.
- Render administrative duties.
Grade twelve certificate / Three year Tertiary qualification degree/diploma in Public Management / Administration/ Social Science / OHS/ Finance / HRM is required.
One to two years relevant experience on compensation and medical claims processing.
- DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions
- Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements
- Compensation Fund Services
- Compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes
- Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes
- Human anatomy/Biology
- Medical terminology
- Stakeholders and customers
- Customer service (Batho Pele Principles)
- Fund values
- Required IT knowledge
- IT Operating Systems
- Risk awareness
- COIDA Act
- Regulations and Policies
- DPSA guidelines on COIDA
- COIDA tariffs
- Technical Knowledge
- Required Technical Proficiency
- Business Writing
- Required IT Skills
- Fund IT operation systems
- Data capturing, Data and records management
- Telephone and Etiquette
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X2040, Mmabatho, 2735
FOR ATTENTION : Sub-Directorate: Human Resources Management, Provincial Office, Mmabatho
Ms ME Msiza
☎ Tel (018) 387 8100
06 March 2017 at 16:00