DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Labour Centre: Mbombela
R171 069 per year
- Handle claims registration documentation.
- Prepare for adjudication (claims processing).
- Prepare for medical claims processing.
- Render administrative duties.
- Grade 12 certificate/three year tertiary qualification degree/diploma in Public Management/Administration/Social Sciences/OHS/Finance/HRM is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience on compensation and medical claims processing.
- DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions
- Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements
- Compensation Fund Services
- Compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes
- Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes
- Human anatomy/Biology
- Medical terminology, Stakeholders and customers
- Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles)
- Fund Values
- Required IT knowledge
- IT Operating Systems
- Risk Awareness
- COIDA Act
- Regulations and Policies
- DPSA guidelines on COIDA
- COIDA tariffs
- Technical knowledge
Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Business writing, Required IT, Fund IT Operating Systems, Data capturing, Data and records management, Telephone and etiquette.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X7263, Emalahleni, 1035 or hands deliver at Department of Labour, Cnr Hofmeyer street and Beatty avenue
Ms LL Shawe
☎ Tel no: (013) 753 2844/5
08 May 2017 at 16:00