DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Labour Centre: Welkom
R158 985 per year
- Handle claims registration documentation.
- Prepare for adjudication (claims processing).
- Prepare for medical claims processing.
- Render administrative duties.
- Matriculation certificate (NQF4).
- One to Five years experience in support administration in a claims processing environment.
Knowledge: DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions, Directorate or sub-directorate goals and performance requirements, Compensation Fund Services, Compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes, Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes, Human anatomy / Biology, Medical terminology, Stakeholders and customers, Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles), Fund Values, Required IT knowledge, IT Operating Systems, Risk Awareness, COIDA Act, Regulations and Policies, DPSA guidelines on COIDA, COIDA tariffs,
Technical Knowledge Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Business writing, Required IT, Fund IT Operating Systems, Data Capturing, Data and records management, Telephone and Etiquette.
*How to Apply:
Postal Address: Chief Director: Provincial Operations, PO Box 522, Bloemfontein, 9300 Physical Address: Laboria House, 43 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9301
Ms A Marais (Provincial Office)
☎ Tel: (051) 5056386
07 December 2015