Department of Defence
1 Military Hospital
Salary: R73 044 per annum, Level 2
- To ensure a high standard of cleaning and hygiene service in and around the hospital including outside areas.
- Duties include cleaning of dining room(s) and serving areas.
- Cleaning of bain-marie and fridges on a daily basis.
- Washing of tables and cutlery/crockery after each meal.
- Cleaning of fridges and stores.
- Cleaning of stoves, gritters and steam pots.
- Clean and store all pots and pans.
- Cleaning the mess surroundings.
- Cleaning of warmers and tilting pans.
- Cleaning of bathrooms and toilets.
- Taking care of cutlery and crockery/counting of crockery and cutlery on a daily basis.
- Cleaning of juice dispenser.
- Grade 8. ABET (LEVEL 1–4);
- Communicate effectively;
- Must be physically healthy;
- Must be an RSA citizen with cleaning experience in a hospital or hospitality environment.
*How to Apply:
Subt your application to Department of Defence, SAMHS, 1 Military Hospital, Private Bag X1026, Thaba Tshwane, 0140, or may be hand delivered to 1 Military Hospital.
Capt M.O.W. Sebolaang, (012) 314 0853/0005
June 12, 2015
Local geo locations will receive preference. The certification date of your barcoded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality