CENTRE FOR PUBLIC SERVICE AND INNOVATION
R84 096 per year Level 02, Annual progression up to a maximum salary of R99 060 per year is possible, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Render everyday office cleaning, kitchen boardroom, passages, storeroom and shared space.
- High-tech cleaning of IT equipment and caring of other highly sensitive equipment.
- Cleaning of windows, glass doors, toilets,balconies, including furniture.
- Washing of crockery and cutlery.
- Provide food service support to staff during internal and external meetings and/or other functions.
- Grade 10 Certificate and at least 1-2 years’ experience in cleaning.
- Experience in cleaning in a high-tech innovation equipment environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience in all aspects of office cleaning.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Understanding of the necessity to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to provide a quality service.
*How to Apply:
Quoting reference number must be addressed to Mr Malesela Matjeke. Applications must be posted to Centre for Public Service Innovation, Postnet Suite 404, Private Bag X111, Centurion, 0001 or delivered Corner Lenchen & on Willigh Avenue, Corporate 66 Office Park, Block A, 1st Floor, Die Hoewes, Centurion, 0157.
☎ Tel: 012 683 2813
Friday, 26 August 2016 at 16:H00
(Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered).