R78 156 per annum (Level 2)
- Clean all areas of the building such as offices, toilets, lifts, storerooms, conference rooms, court yards, entrances, exits, stair cases, passages and stoops.
- Dusting and polishing of all furniture.
- Polishing of door handles and office numbers, window handles, grids, flags poles, carpets rods, ornaments and brassware.
- Vacuum & deep clean of carpets and upholstery.
- Sweeping of courtyards, entrance, exits, stair cases and stoop.
- Cleaning and washing of dust bins.
- Assist with moving furniture.
- Refuse removal.
- Cleaning ashtrays. Washing windows.
- Cleaning of bathrooms and toilets.
- Reporting of all defects in the building.
- Washing and ironing of linen and flags.
- Hanging and removing of curtains.
- Cleaning and filling of water bottles and glasses.
- Assist in serving, providing tea and coffee during meetings.
- Washing of dishes and glassware.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Assist with work related matters in cases of absenteeism, emergencies and crisis even outside designated areas.
- Assist in transit and storing of trunks and computer boxes.
- Cleaning and emptying of shredding machine bags.
- Hanging of pictures/photos and paintings.
- Loading and off-loading of items.
- ABET training with relevant experience in cleaning.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and write.
*How to Apply:
The Presidency, Private Bag X1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at 535 Johannes Ramokhoase Street (former Proes Street), Arcadia, Pretoria
Ms Babalwa Mahlangu
Tel: (021 464 2240)
15 January 2016 at 16h30