DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
NWRI: Central Operations, Tugela Vaal 1x Driel and 1x Woodstock
R90 234 per year, Level 02
- Cleans above the floor surfaces according to surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Cleans hard and resilient floors according to the surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Cleans textile surfaces according to the surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Cleans ablution facilities toilets, urinals, baths, showers and basins, fixtures and fittings according to surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Cleans kitchens, kitchen items and surface systematically in accordance with the surface type, cleaning specification, worksite procedures and basic cleaning principles.
- Cleans building surrounds systematically in accordance with the area, surface type, cleaning specification, worksite procedures and basic cleaning principles.
- ABET certificate.
- No experience required.
- Knowledge of cleaning principles.
- Knowledge of chemical use (dilution / mix) Knowledge of cleaning equipment used.
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of basic record keeping.
- Understanding of Water Sector legislation financial management and knowledge of PFMA Basic understanding of applying safety rules.
- Basic understanding of applying or using chemicals correctly.
*How to Apply:
Centre: NWRI Central Operations: Tugela Vaal (O&M Jagersrust), Driel and Woodstock, Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number To the Department of Water and Sanitation The Area Manager, Private Bag 1652, Bergville, 3350, or hand deliver to Tugela Vaal, 1 Kiepersol Avenue, Jagesrust, 3354
For Attention: Ms N Nkabini
Mr P Motsepe
☎ Tel no: (036) 438-6211
18 August 2017, Time: 16H00