Civilian Secretariat for Police, South Africa
Temporary (7 Months Contract)
Salary of R73 044 per annum, Level 02
- Cleaning of a particular area in accordance with the responsibility standard and cleaning specification;
- Save cleaning materials and equipment in a safety location;
- Take care of the problems in cleaning equipment and materials;
- Examine all relevant health and safety measures and or questions Group;
- Perform other roles within the civil secretariat for police;
- Send request for cleaning materials to the Supervisor.
- Have a basic knowledge of general hygiene practices;
- Have good knowledge of facility layout, cleaning products and applications;
- Have relevant cleaning experience;
- English proficient and other languages.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be hand delivered to 120 Plein Street, 9th floor Room 925, Parliament Crescent, Cape Town
FOR ATTENTION : Ms. S Samules.
Ms DP Sambo and Mr S Chauke: 012 393 4379 /1873/ 2500
30 January 2015
Applications must be submitted on Z83 form together with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of all
educational qualifications and supporting documents, such as ID and driver’s license, etc.