DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
CLERK: ASSET INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
National Head Office: Directorate: Logistics
R142 461 per year
- Updating of asset register, asset balancing and reconciliation.
- Conducting monthly spot checks.
- Annual asset verification and asset disposals.
- Management of assets.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in a comparable environment will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
Competencies and attributes:
- Knowledge of PFMA and treasury regulations.
- Knowledge of supply chain management framework.
- Communication skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Service delivery innovation.
- Decision making.
- People management and empowerment.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Understanding of public service policy and legislative framework.
- Knowledge of government procurement processes.
- Ability to network and diplomacy.
*How to Apply:
Department of Correctional Services, Post Advertisement Section, Private Bag X136, Pretoria, 0001 OR hand deliver at: 124 WF Nkomo Street, Poyntons Building, Cnr WF Nkomo and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001 Previous: Cnr Church and Schubart Street.
Mr Y Naidoo ☎ Tel: (012) 305 8589
Ms M Marais ☎ Tel: (012) 305 8589
Ms TP Baloyi ☎ Tel: (012) 305 8589
07 October 2016 @ 15h45
Appointments under the Public Service Act. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.