DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER 5 POSTS
Labour Centre: Sandton (
R 158 985 per year
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all Complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer Declarations.
- Receive Application Forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- Senior Certificate.
- One to two months experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge: All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency Regulations and Related ILO Conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Departmental Policies , Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele Principles
- Skills: Interpersonal, Telephone Etiquette, Interviewing, Computer Literacy, Listening Communication, Ability to Interpret Legislation, Problem Solving, Mediation.
*How to Apply:
Provincial Operations: P O Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001
Ms SC Geldenhuys, ☎ Tel: (011) 444-7631
07 September 2015