Department of Labour
Client Service Officer
Labour Centre: Phalaborwa
Salary: R 148 584 per annum
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- Senior Certificate.
- Zero to twelve months experience.
- Valid drivers licence.
- Knowledge: All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Departmental Policies , Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele principles Skills: Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette, Interviewing , Computer literacy , Listening, Communication , Ability to interpret legislation , Problem solving , Mediation.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 9368, Polokwane, 0700 FOR ATTENTION: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Limpopo
Ms R Green, Tel: (015) 781 5114
15 June 2015 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently
updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID- document [Driver’s license where applicable]