DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER: REGISTRATION SERVICES
Labour Centre: Grahamstown
R171 069 per year
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- Matriculation/ Grade 12/ Senior Certificate plus National Certificate (N6)/ SAQA recognised Certificate (NQF5) in Office Administration/Public Management/ Public Administration/ Secretariat.
- A valid driver’s licence. Twelve (12) months functional experience in administration/Customer/ Client services.
All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele principles.
Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette, Interviewing, Computer literacy, Listening, Communication, Ability to interpret legislation, Problem solving, Mediation.
*How to Apply:
Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations: P O Box 2002, Grahamstown, 6140
Ms N Papu
☎ Tel no: (046) 622 2104
05 December 2016