DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER: REGISTRATION SERVICES
Labour Centre: Uitenhage
R183 558 per year
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- Matriculation/ Grade 12/ Senior Certificate plus National Certificate (N6)/ SAQA recognised Certificate (NQF5) in Office Administration/Public Management/ Public 8 Administration/ Secretariat.
- Twelve (12) months functional experience in administration/Customer/ Client services.
Knowledge: All Labour Legislations and Regulations, Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions, Public Service Regulations, Public Service Act, Departmental Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, Batho Pele principles.
Skills: Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette, Interviewing, Computer literacy, Listening, Communication, Ability to interpret legislation, Problem solving, Mediation.
*How to Apply:
Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations: P O Box 562, Uitenhage, 6230 or hand
delivered at 15 A Chase Street, Uitenhage.
FOR ATTENTION : Sub-directorate: Labour Centre Operations, Uitenhage
Ms EO Adams-August
☎ Tel no: (041) 992 4627
19 June 2017 at 16:00