DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER: REGISTRATION SERVICES
Labour Centre: Uitenhage
R171 069 per year
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA.
- Senior Certificate.
- One to two months experience.
- All Labour Legislations and Regulations
- Private Employment Agency regulations and related ILO conventions
- Public Service Regulations
- Public Service Act
- Departmental Policies
- Procedures and Guidelines
- Batho Pele principles
- Telephone etiquette
- Computer literacy
- Ability to interpret legislation
- Problem solving
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 9005, East London, 5200, 6230 Phyiscal address: 15a Chase Street, Uitenhage 6230.
Ms EO Adams- August
☎ Tel: (041) 9924627
20 June 2016 at 16:00
Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, East London