STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA
Head Office, Pretoria
R158 985 per year
- Conduct daily media monitoring and analysis.
- Provide support to all media events.
- Provide research support to the media relations component.
- Assist with drafting articles for external publications and media statements.
- Provide support in updating social media platforms.
- Attend to media queries.
- Update the Statistics South Africa media database.
- A minimum of an N6/Diploma in either Media Studies/Public Relations/Communication Studies/Journalism.
- Experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of media landscape and news in general.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Person Profile: These positions will suit persons with: Good communication, internet research, administration, writing and proof-reading skills. Ability to work under pressure, in a team as well as independently. Ability to identify and interrogate underlying issues in news coverage. Willingness to work extended hours if required.
*How to Apply:
Head Office, Pretoria: Post to the Recruitment Manager, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver at 167 Manaka Heights Building, corner Andries (Thabo Sehume) and Vermeulen (Madiba) Streets, Pretoria.
Mr Collen Mokonyane
☎ Tel: (012) 310 – 4604
11 March 2016 at 16h00