Department of Social Development, South Africa
Pretoria, HSRC Building
R148 584 per annum
- Assist with marketing in the department.
- Enhance partnership with stakeholders.
- Promote and maintain image of the department.
- Offer communication support to the line function.
- Draft articles for internal and external newsletters.
- Assist with public awareness raising of departmental activities.
- Arrange visits or meetings to newsrooms by media liaison team to improve relations.
- An appropriate National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Public Relations or Communication Plus sufficient experience in communication and marketing.
- Knowledge of the Department’s mandate.
- Competencies needed Interpersonal skills.
- Marketing skills.
- Time management.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills and facilitation skills.
- Personal attributes Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Assertiveness and outspoken.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901,
Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street FOR ATTENTION : Ms E de Waal
Ms Lorato Moloisi Tel: (012) 312-7775
13 February 2015
CV with a detailed description of duties, the names of two referees, certified copies of qualifications and ID must accompany your signed application for employment (Z83).