R196 278 per year
Provide technical support to the Assistant Director:
- Assist with conducting research and drafting of speeches for the MEC.
- Arrange for media coverage for government programmes through advertisements, media innovations, media releases and media conferences.
- Scan daily and weekend newspapers for issues raised relating to the FSPG/Government in order to compile a media monitoring report for the MEC, EXCO and senior management of the Department.
- Plan, coordinate and give feedback on specific media programme/events.
- Write articles and take photos during events for the Departmental Staff Newsletter.
- Gather information and develop promotional materials for different departmental events.
- Liaise with media and handle media enquiries.
- An appropriate Degree / Diploma in Corporate Communication or equivalent qualifications.
- Computer Literacy.
- A valid driver’s license
*How to Apply:
Quoting the reference number, applications must be forwarded to the Head of Department: Economic, Small Business Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X20801, Bloemfontein, 9300 or delivered by Hand to Ms K Molusi /Ms T Parkies in Room 105, 1ST floor North Wing, Agriculture Building, Zastron Street, Bloemfontein.
Ms. F. Nyamathe
☎ Tel: 051 400 9548
08 January 2016 at 16:00