GOVERNMENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (GPAA)
CONTACT CENTRE AGENT (INBOUND/OUTBOUND)
R171 069 (basic salary) plus 37% in lieu of benefit – contract till 31 March 2018
The key output from the role is to provide professional call centre and enquiries resolution services to all the stakeholders and customers of GPAA:
- Handle inbound and Outbound Calls.
- Receive incoming calls.
- Resolve client enquiries by providing correct information.
- Escalate unresolved queries to the Call Centre/Contact centre supervisor.
- Receive list of clients with outstanding documents/information-make calls and update the system accordingly.
- Check database for outstanding document or information.
- Call the clients and provide advice accordingly (on outstanding documents or information, non-compliance).
- Resolve customer queries through telephone, email, web, and fax: Receive, handle and resolve all incoming customer queries.
- Respond to incoming client queries using information from system.
- Provide a service that exceeds customer expectations at all times.
- Handle customer information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Capture data about all incoming queries.
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification/degree/National Diploma (at least 360 credits) with 18 months proven Call Centre experience in the handling of inbound/outbound calls or Matric/Senior Certificate with three years proven Call Centre experience in the handling of inbound/outbound calls.
- An additional Call Centre certificate/diploma will be advantage.
- Experience in the retirement fund/employee benefit administration/financial institution/medical environment will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak any of the official languages.
- Computer literacy that includes a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
- In depth knowledge of the GEPF Fund rules and principles.
- Knowledge of any call centre management system.
- Knowledge of legislation applicable to FAIS act.
- Knowledge of legislation applicable to funds.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good ethics.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Sound attention to detail.
- Adhere to standards and procedures.
- Should be able to take ownership of queries.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent customer/client orientation.
- Professional attitude.
- Innovative and pro-active in problem solving.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, Arcadia, Pretoria.
Ms Mapule Mahlangu – Recruitment
Ms Mapule Mahlangu
☎ Tel: 012 399 2639
09 September 2016, 12H00
Various positions for Contact Centre Agents at Client Relationship Management section are currently available at the Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA). The positions will be filled as contract positions as indicated above (till 31 March 2018).