OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Labour and Labour Appeal Court: Johannesburg
R152 862–R 180 063 per year.
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Render interpreting service
- Translate legal documents and exhibits
- Coin words
- Assist with the reconstruction of Court Recounts
- Perform specific line and administrative support functions
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in two or more indigenous languages and English
- 0-3 years practical Court Interpreting experience will be an added advantage
- Candidates will be required to undergo oral and written language proficiency testing
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000.
Applications can also be hand delivered to the High Court of South Africa: Gauteng Local Division: Johannesburg, 12th Floor Cnr. Prichard and Kruis Street.
Ms S Mnisi
☎ Tel no: (011) 335 0284
15 September 2017