Department of Justice and Constitutional Development
R 123 783-R145 758 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Interpret in Criminal Court, Civil Court, Labour Court, quasi–judicial proceedings;
- Interpret during consultation; Translate legal documents and exhibits;
- Record cases in criminal record book;
- Draw case records on request of the Magistrate and Prosecutors;
- Keep Court records up to date;
- Perform any other duty that he/she may be assigned to in terms of rationalization of functions by the office.
- NQF Level 4/ Grade 12; Proficiency in two or more indigenous languages and English;
- Tertiary qualification will be an advantage;
- Three (3) Months practical experience will be an added advantage;
- Applicants will be subjected to a Language test;
- A valid driver’s license will serve as an added advantage:
- Language requirements: English, Afrikaans, N. Sotho, Venda, Tsonga and Zulu. Shona, Swati, Chichewa, Nyanja and
- Ndebele would be an added Advantage;
- Skills and Competencies: Computer literacy(MS Office);
- Good communications(written and verbal);
- Administration and organizational skills;
- Ability to maintain interpersonal relations;
- Accuracy and attention to details.
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Regional Head, Depart
ment of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag x9526, Polokwane 0700 OR Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok Street, Polokwane, 0700.
Mr Maluleke JH. 015 287 2147 and Mr Ntsoane S. 015 287 2035
22 June 2015
Applications must be submitted on Form Z83