Department of Health
Courtesy OfficerLevel 2
Tshwane District Hospital
R77 718-R91548 per annum (plus benefits)
- Control and maintain order in the waiting areas.
- Assist with the screening of patients In the waiting areas, direct clients/patients to the appropriate clinics.
- Be able to give Information/health talks to patients in the waiting areas.
- Assist in monitoring of time Assist patients who are unable to access service points e.g. pharmacy.
- Provide linkage between relevant service providers eg.
- Language barriers Assist with file access in cases of emergencies, identify system/ways to reduce Waiting times and communicate this to the Quality Assurance Manager/Supervisor
- ABET Communication skills it is a skill that need to be learnt and it continuously improves, maintain good relationships with the clients by being friendly and helpful.
- Introduce yourself to the client and address him by name.
- Should be able to solve easy problems and give clients information about the service rendered in the hospital.
- Be able to make improvements to the patients waiting time strategies and communicate to the other stakeholders(Quality Assurance Manager).
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, Certified copies of ID and Qualifications to be attached. Applications can be submitted at Tshwane District Hospital: Private Bagx179 Pretoria 0001 or posted to: The HR Manager, Tshwane District Hospital, Private Bag x 179, Pretoria, 0001. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification
Ms. Maimela L Tel No 🙁 012) 354 7997
14 August 2015