Department of Labour
Office Administration: Customer Care
R 183 438 per annum
- Provide a receptionist support to the unit including diary management for the Director.
- Render a Secretariat Service for the Office of the Director.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining the budget including the supply chain for the unit.
- Facilitate and coordinate all logistical and resource requirements of the unit.
- Provide Management Information and records management services in the unit.
- Track and monitor projects tasks within the Unit.
- Senior Certificate/ Secretarial Certificate / 3 year relevant tertiary qualification in Office Administration or equivalent.
- One to two years functional experience in office administration environment Knowledge: Departmental Policies and Procedures Planning and Organising , Administration Procedures , Batho Pele Principles Interpersonal Relations.
- Skills: Facilitation, Interpersonal Relationship Communication (Both verbal and written), Computer, Telephone Etiquette Organising , Decision Making , Analytical, Project Management.
*How to Apply:
Submit application to Chief Director: Human Resources Management: P O Box 955, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delver at 473 Stanza Bopape Street (Church Street), Benstra Building, Arcadia. FOR ATTENTION: Sub-directorate: Human Resource Operations, Compensation Fund
Ms N Molefe, Tel: (012) 319 9163
11 August 2015 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].