GOVERNMENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (GPAA)
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT: NORTH WEST
R158 985 per year (basic salary)
- Provide quality customer service within CRM.
- Handle all face to face enquiries received effectively.
- Follow up and finalize enquiries referred to other business units, within the agreed time frames.
- Respond to emails, web queries, posted queries/courier services, faxes within allocated time frame.
- Update on all the relevant GPAA systems.
- Provide data inputs in the compilation of the reports.
- Report any issues/make recommendations with regards to on-going service improvements and maintain a high level of client care.
- Compile and submit daily production statistics to the supervisor.
- Check and update consolidated/escalation lists to the supervisor.
- Provide Client liaison services within the office.
- Respond to escalated queries within allocated time frame.
- Interact with other department with outstanding queries.
- Relationship management on any changes happening in the various sections.
- Provide/ request feedback to various clients and stakeholders.
- Follow-up with business units and provide feedback to clients until cases are finalized.
- Effective and efficient administration of documents received.
- Provide administrative support at outreach initiatives.
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification with 18 months proven life insurance/employee benefit processing experience/client relationship management/client care OR A Grade 12 Certificate/Senior Certificate (Matric) with three years proven experience in the life insurance/employee benefit processing environment/client relationship management/client care.
- Knowledge of GEPF products and services will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license (of at least one year old).
- Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak any of the indigenous languages spoken in the Province as indicated: Tswana and/or Afrikaans.
*How to Apply:
Hand deliver to 34 Hamilton street, Arcadia, Pretoria or post to Private Bag X63, Pretoria, 0001 before 12h00 noon on the closing date.
☎ Tel: 012- 319 1304
6 November 2015
A Customer Service Agent position is currently available at the Government Pensions Administration Agency at Northern Cape Region. The position will be filled permanently