Provincial Administration: Kwazulu Natal (Department of Arts and Culture)
Cybercadet (Community Library, Computer Assistant)
Ndumo Library, KZN
Salary: R123 738 – R145 758 per annum [Salary Level 5]
- Provide advice to Library users on the use of information and Communication Technology [ICT]
- Conduct ICT training for public library users and ensure that ICT hardware, software and network connectivity are maintained
- Ensure adherence to ICT policies and guidance
- Provide support to the Librarian on the usage of ICT.
- Standard 10/Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification plus Comp Tia Accredited A+
- Minimum of six  months relevant experience
- Good communication skills [written and verbal]
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Valid code 8/EB driver’s license
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Senior Manager: Human Resources Management and Development: Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X 9140, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 or
Physical address: 171 Boshoff Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 for attention: Mrs NIS Mbhele.
Ms Z Mdletshe: tel.  571 6202
07 April 2015
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83, comprehensive CV and properly certified copies of original educational qualification certificates (not copies of certified copies and certification must not be older than 3 months), certified copy of driver’s license (where it is required) and certified copy of an ID document.