Odi District Hospital, Gauteng
Odi District Hospital
Salary: R123 738.00 per annum (PLUS BENEFITS)
- Strengthen information management system to ensure delivery of a comprehensive and patient-friendly service.
- Proper record management system.
- Quality Data Capturing and reporting to HIM.
- Ordering and safekeeping of stationary.
- Check and verify the information on the reports and ensure that it is in accordance with set requirements, follow up on incomplete information, capture data within time frame, check captured data for accuracy, print summarized reports, perform all general administration duties and monitoring documents.
- National Diploma/Degree in IT or Grade 12 and DHIS Certificate with at Least 2 years of experience in Health Information Management (HIM).
- Be computer literate.
- Have knowledge in DHIS and Tier net system and pivot table.
- Good Communication and typing skill.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to Applications can be delivered to: Odi District Hospital, Klipgat road, Mabopane,
HR Section or posted to: Odi District Hospital, Private Bag X509, Mabopane, 0190
Sr W.M Kodisang Tel No. (012) 725 2368/2478
13 February 2015