Department of Social Development
Data Capturer 10 Posts
Pretoria, HSRC Building
Temporary (Three years fixed-term contract positions)
R110 118 per annum plus 37% in lieu of benefits
- Key Responsibilities: Assist with the filling system.
- Capture and screen applications on the relevant information system. Assist clients with relevant information.
- Maintain weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- A Grade 10 Certificate Plus extensive working experience in data capturing or a Grade 12 Certificate Plus sufficient experience in data capturing.
- Knowledge of Customer care and services.
- Computer literacy especially MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Children’s Act will be an added advantage.
- File and retrieval of documents.
- Competencies needed: Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Typing skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer care and client orientation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Telephone etiquette skills.
- Personal attributes: Drive and energy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Friendly and trustworthy.
*How to Apply:
The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria, 0001, Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street FOR ATTENTION : Ms E de Waal
Mr S Mashiane, Tel: 012 312 7371
26 June 2015
Curriculum vitae with a detailed description of duties, the names of two referees and certified copies of qualifications and identity document must accompany your signed application for employment (Z83). In the event of hand delivery of applications, applicants must sign an application register book as proof of submission.