STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA
R110 739 per year
- Receive and record data for capturing.
- Check completeness and correctness of data received.
- Capture edited data on the system.
- Provide captured information as and when required.
- Prepare reports, letters and similar material.
- Ensure proper and safe keeping of data.
- A Matric certificate.
- Training in data capturing and editing is essential.
- Experience in editing/quality control and data processing/capturing.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Person Profile: This position will suit a person with: Good observational, analytical, logical and numerical skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work long hours
*How to Apply:
North West: Post to the Human Resources Officer, Private Bag 23213, Mafikeng 2745 or hand-deliver at Shop No 55, North Entrance, James Moroka Drive, Mmabatho 2735
Mr Mark Maruping
☎ Tel: (018) 384-2877/8/9
16 October 2015 at 16h00