THE JUDICIAL INSPECTORATE FOR CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
Ref No: JI 06/2016
R137 746.65 per year inclusive of 37% in lieu of benefits
- The incumbent will be responsible to assist with the creation of the data analysis/collation programme.
- Collate and enter data information from records of consultations on Word, Excel and Access programmes.
- To assist in compiling of information for annual report and in respect of monthly, quarterly and performance indicators.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Senior Certificate and a Computer Certificate e.g. Microsoft Office Suite or relevant Computer Certificate.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Access and Excel.
- Previous experience in/as data – capturer.
- Possess the 20 experience and knowledge to assist in transferring information into an Access/Excel programme.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Experience in extracting, recording and analyzing large amount of data is essential.
*How to Apply:
The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, Corner of Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue 9 th Floor, Cape Town, 8001
Ms P Luphuwana
☎ Tel: 021 421 1012
10 June 2016