Department of Labour Vacancies in KZN, 24 August 2015
Department of Labour South Africa
Chief Administration Clerk: Beneficiary Services
This Department of Labour Vacancies Will Be Located in KZN (Kwazulu-Natal)
R196 278 per annum
- Provide functional training to Processing Officers, Client Service Officers and Supervisors.
- Provide support services to the Labour Centre.
- Maintain close working relationship with all relevant stakeholders
- National Diploma or Degree in Public Administration.
- One year functional experience.
- Knowledge: Unemployment Insurance Act and Regulations, Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act, Public Service Act, Public Service Regulations, Batho Pele Principles, Employment Services, Assessment, Siyaya Systems, Skills Development Act.
- Skills: Communication, Computer literacy, Interpersonal, Training, Presentation, and Basic Condition of Employment
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to Chief Director: Provincial Operations, P O Box 940, Durban, 4000 or hands deliver at 267, Anton Lambede Street, Royal Hotel Building, Durban FOR ATTENTION: Sub-directorate: Human Resource Management, Provincial Office Kwazulu-Natal
Ms SA Mhlongo, Tel: (031) 366 2187
24 August 2015 at 16:00
Applications of Department of Labour Vacancies in KZN, 24 August 2015 must be submitted on form Z83.