Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
Logistical Assistant (Food Aid Service)
Salary about R87 330 per year (Level 3). Annual progression up to R102 837 per year is possible subject to satisfactory performance.
- Maintain the kitchen, clean kitchen, keep appliances (fridges and microwave ovens) clean/wash cutlery and crockery;
- Ensure only authorised personnel have access to kitchen equipments;
- Ensure hygiene standard is maintained at all times;
- Assist in preparation of meeting meals and refreshments to be served at meetings/workshops.
- Fill water bottles;
- Ensure that cleaning/washing products are sufficient.
- Applicants must have ABET Level 4 or Grade 9;
- Applicants have customer service oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Applicants must be able to read and write;
- Applicants must be able to operate kitchen appliances;
- Applicants must be able to be changed in positions within the scope of work when required.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications typing ref. number must be addressed to Mr Thabang Ntsiko. Applications must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, PRETORIA, 0001 or delivered 116 Johannes Ramokhoase (Proes) Street, Batho Pele House, cnr Johannes Ramokhoase Street and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001.
Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered
Mr R Raath, tel. 012-336 1110
2 February 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 together with copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months.) Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate experience and three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.