Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
Salary around R123 738 per annum (Level 5). Annual progression up to maximum salary of R145 758 per annum is possible subject to satisfactory performance.
- Reproduce high and bulk quality copies of documents and correspondences, bind high volume of documents, securely destroy wasted copies/prints, safeguard quality and integrity of original and confidential documents, undertake quality assurance of copies produced;
- Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required;
- Keep and maintain document register of the component of copies/prints made;
- Stock control of stationery;
- Provide first line support on rental multi-function machines, ensure effective and proper usage of the machines, undertake routine cleaning and maintenance of the machines, request repairs and servicing of the machines, monitoring and replenishments of consumables, and provide meter readings regularly;
- Control access to the reprographic room.
- Senior Certificate Grade 12 or equivalent at NQF level 4 and experience in reprographics and imaging field or clerical services;
- Technical skills, Computer literacy (MS Office), good communication skills (written and verbal), Interpersonal relations skills, planning and organising skills;
- Knowledge of working procedure in terms of the working environment;
- Team work orientated and ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to maintain integrity of confidential information.;
- In addition to the above the applicant must be prepared to work long hours/overtime.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications typing ref. number must be addressed to Mr Thabang Ntsiko. Applications must be posted to Department of Public Service and Administration, Private Bag X916, PRETORIA, 0001 or delivered 116 Johannes Ramokhoase (Proes) Street, Batho Pele House, cnr Johannes Ramokhoase Street and Sophie De Bruyn Street, Pretoria, 0001.
Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered
Any enquiries, please contact Ms R Lenong, tel. 012-336 1278
2 February 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 together with copies of qualification(s), Identity Document (certified in the past 12 months.) Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV indicating duration of appropriate experience and three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.