DEPARTMENT OF BASIC EDUCATION
DRIVER 4 POSTS TO DRIVE 2 MOBILE LABORATORY & 2 MOBILE LIBRARY BUSES
Head Office [POLOKWANE]
R152 862.00 plus 37% allowance.
Salary Level: 5.
- Operate the mobile laboratory/library bus/vehicle to planned destinations.
- Facilitate the maintenance of the mobile laboratory/library bus/vehicle.
- Conduct emergence bus/vehicle maintenance to ensure that it reaches intended destinations safely.
- To further ensure that the bus/vehicle is always in good condition.
- Ability to enable/assist learners of different abilities to access the mobile laboratory/library easily.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF 4/5) as recognised by SAQA.
- Valid Code C1 driver’s license.
- Valid Public Drivers’ license.
- Driving experience (3 years).
Core and Process Competencies:
- People Management and Empowerment
- Change Management
- Service Delivery Innovation
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Customer Focus
- Public Service Knowledge
*How to Apply:
The Head of Department, Department of Education, Private Bag X9489, Polokwane, 0700 or handed in at 113 Biccard Street, Polokwane at Records Management Directorate – Office No. H03 [REGISTRY].
Ms Montja M.M. ☎ Tel no: 015-284 6569
Mr Makama MM ☎ Tel no: 015-284 6507
Mr Thoka LW ☎ Tel no: 015-284 6528
Mr Matshaya HS ☎ Tel no: 015 284 6556
23 June 2017, Time: 16H30