DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
DRIVER / OPERATOR
NWRI Central Operations: Tugela Vaal
R127 851 per year, Level 04
- The operation of all heavy/light equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- The cleaning of equipment as schedule.
- Ensure equipments are safely secured and stored.
- A grade 10 report and driver’s license/operator license with (PDP) (Attach a certified copy).
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in driver/operator services.
- Knowledge in driving and operating services.
- Knowledge of organisational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow.
- Basic knowledge in technical services.
- Good interpretation of organisational and government structures.
- Understanding of procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of government regulations, practices notes, circulars, and policy frameworks.
- Delegation authority, financial management and knowledge of PFMA.
- Client orientation and customer be focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of analytical procedures.
- Knowledge of library science.
*How to Apply:
Centre: NWRI Central Operations: Tugela Vaal (O&M Jagersrust), Driel and Woodstock, Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number To the Department of Water and Sanitation The Area Manager, Private Bag 1652, Bergville, 3350, or hand deliver to Tugela Vaal, 1 Kiepersol Avenue, Jagesrust, 3354
For Attention: Ms N Nkabini
Mr P Motsepe
☎ Tel no: (036) 438 6211
18 August 2017, Time: 16H00