Civilian Secretariat for Police, South Africa
Temporary (7 Months Contract)
Salary of R103 494 per annum, Level 04
- Collect and deliver documents as desired;
- Collection, sorting and distribution of mail and other items on a daily base;
- Transportation officials;
- Submission of documents;
- Processing of queries;
- General administrative tasks and perform tasks and render messenger courier.
- Applicants must have at least Grade 10 certificate;
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license;
- Applicants have one year driving and messenger services experience;
- Applicants must be able to read and write;
- Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal relations;
- Experience in dealing with confidential and classified documents;
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure and as a team.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be hand delivered to 120 Plein Street, 9th floor Room 925, Parliament Crescent, Cape Town
FOR ATTENTION : Ms. S Samules.
Ms DP Sambo and Mr S Chauke: 012 393 4379 /1873/ 2500
30 January 2015
Applications must be submitted on Z83 form together with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of all
educational qualifications and supporting documents, such as ID and driver’s license, etc.