Department of Communications, RSA
Salary R87 330 per annum (excluding benefits)
- The appointee will be responsible for delivering and collecting of correspondence and departmental post. Ensure proper control over movement of documents.
- Transportation of officials and ensure the safety of the passengers.
- Maintain and keep accurate up to date and trip-by-trip log book.
- Daily vehicle inspection and ensure water and oil levels are checked daily.
- Report defects on vehicles immediately to the departmental transport officer and ensure that the vehicles are mechanically always in excellent condition.
- Report incident and accident timeously and compile vehicle condition report and other records required by management.
- Keep statistics of daily work done.
- Execute any other related functions as directed by the supervisor.
- Applicants must be in possession of grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A valid driver’s license for a motor vehicle is a compulsory requirement and a license for heavy vehicles will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Must be conversant with Pretoria and Johannesburg areas.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to: The Director-General, Department of Communications, Private Bag X745, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Francis Baard Street, Hatfield, Pretoria FOR ATTENTION:Mr S Matshageng
Mr Thabiso Mphahlele; Tel: (012) 473 0307
5 June 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83. The completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) and ID-document.