DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
R119 154 per year, Level 04
- The operation of extra heavy motor vehicles.
- Implement best practices of driver.
- Analyse logistics operations and conduct quality assurance of driver operator systems.
- The delivery and collection of passengers.
- The routine maintenance of vehicles and the routine inspection for visible defects around the exterior of the vehicles.
- The general maintenance of the extra motor vehicles.
- The maintenance of the vehicles logbook.
- The recording of fuel and fluids levels.
- The recording of operations of the vehicles and the periodic checks on vehicles maintenance standards.
- The storage of the extra heavy vehicles.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 10 certificate plus a valid Code C driver’s License (certified copy attached) and one (1) to three (3) years experience.
- Knowledge in Driving services.
- Knowledge in operating services.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of process flow.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your application quoting the reference number to: Department of Water and Sanitation, P.O. Box 5501, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, 6065 or Hand deliver at 50 Heugh Road, Lion Roars Office P
Mr. H Eksteen
☎ Tel: 083 590 2941
12 August 2016.Time: 16H00