Department of Labour
Provincial Office: Bloemfontein
Commencing R 183 438 per annum
- Render effective ES functions.
- Render effective Beneficiary Services functions.
- Provide effective inspection and Enforcement Services.
- Render general services.
- Grade 12. One year relevant experience as Client Service Officer.
- Valid Code 10 driver’s license and a PDP.
- Knowledge: Labour legislation, Relevant departmental Policies and Procedures, Departmental guidelines and
directions, Basic knowledge of Public service regulations, Client orientation strategy (Batho Pele Principles).
- Skills: Computer Literacy, Planning and organising, Time management, Innovation Communication, Interviewing, Driving, Accurate and data capturing, Listening Interpersonal, Ability to communicate in the local language (if applicable), Ability to interpret legislation, Problem solving, Driving.
*How to Apply:
Submit application to Chief Director: Provincial Operations: P O Box 522, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hands deliver at Laboria House, 43 Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein for attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Bloemfontein
Ms W Williams, Tel: (051) 4116 402
15 June 2015 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently
updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID- document [Driver’s license where applicable]