DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
EMPLOYER AUDIT SERVICE OFFICER
Provincial Office: Gauteng
R196 278 per year
- Monitor the implementation of UIA and COIDA.
- Investigate the systems that provide expert advice on sector specific UIA and COIDA matters.
- Organize the procedure that monitor and evaluate impact of UIA and COIDA programs.
- Assist in the implementation of Advocacy Campaigns on COIDA regularly and when there are amendments.
- Three year relevant tertiary qualification with Labour Laws / Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit subject passed up to second or third levels.
- Zero to one year relevant functional experience in Auditing and / or Financial Management.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Knowledge: Departmental Policies and procedures, Batho Pele Principles, 14 Public Service Act and Regulations, OHS Act and Regulations, COIDA, UIA, PFMA, BCEA, SDLA, LRA, UI Contribution Act , Skills Development Act, Employment Equity Act .Skills: Facilitation ,Planning and Organizing, Computer literacy, Interpersonal , Problem Solving, Interviewing listening and observation, Communication Written and Verbal, Innovative, Analytical, Research, Project management.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Provincial Operations: PO Box 4560, Johannesburg, 2001Hand deliever at 77 Korte Street, Braamfontein
Mr P S N Masilo
☎ Tel: (012) 309 5193
25 April 2016 at 16:00
Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, Gauteng