DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMEN
ESTATE CONTROLLER EC1
R151 233 per year.
(Salary will be in accordance with OSD determination). The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Key Performance Areas:
- Administer deceased and Insolvent Estates, Curatorship’s, Trusts and all aspects related to the administration thereof.
- Render professional service to clients in line with the service level agreements.
- Identify and report opportunities or problems that may impact on service level agreements 36 or effectiveness of operations to the Assistant Master.
- Prepare all monthly management and court reports in the prescribed formats.
An LLB degree or recognized four years legal qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- Legal research and drafting.
- Case flow management.
- Estate duties.
- Dispute resolution.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Problem solving.
- Customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Human Resources: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001.OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Mr. M Lehong
☎ Tel: (012) 315 1264
14 March 2016
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Separate applications must be made quoting the relevant reference.