DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
ESTATE CONTROLLER EC1
Master of the High Court: Grahamstown
R162 726 per year. (Salary will be in accordance with OSD determination).
The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
Key Performance Areas:
- Administer deceased and Insolvent Estates
- Trusts and all aspects related to the administration thereof
- Render professional service to clients in line with the service level agreements
- Identify and report opportunities or problems that may impact on service level agreements or effectiveness of operations to the Assistant Master
- Provide effective people management
- Prepare all monthly management and court reports in the prescribed formats
An LLB degree or recognized four years legal qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- Legal research and drafting
- Case flow management
- Estate duties
- Dispute resolution
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Human Resources: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001.OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
Mr. C. Msiza
☎ Tel: (012) 315 4754
27 June 2016
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.